You are here
Sentinal CO2 10 Burner Generator
VCG-27LP Awesome unit with variable controls: 2, 4, 6, 8 or 10 burners, comes complete with 12 foot hose and pressure regulator. used less than 1 year. Excellent condition, paid $650 new at Grow Show in Ann Arbor. Willing to drive to ann arbor, flint, port huron...
From Sentinal Website...
Carbon Dioxide (CO2) is critical for all plants. Normal atmospheric air around the world averages about 380 Parts-Per-Million (PPM.) When plants are provided higher levels of carbon dioxide, they can grow faster and larger. It is normally agreed by experts that up to 1500 PPM is beneficial to plants and the best way to increase the CO2 level is by using a CO2 generator that burns either natural gas or propane.
• Available in both Propane and Natural Gas
• Variable CO2 output from 6 to 27 cubic foot CO2 per hour.
• Solid state electronic ignition control module eliminates the open pilot flame.
• Tip-over switch shuts off the gas flow in the event the unit falls or tips over.
• Unit comes standard with 10 brass burners pre-installed.
• The burners are designed to burn clean and produce consistent blue flames.
• Dual redundant low-voltage solenoid valves add a second layer of safety.
• Comes complete with 12 foot hose and pressure regulator.
• 3-year manufacturer`s warranty
Note: The burners on the VGC-27 have been selected to operate correctly from sea-level up to 4500 feet elevation. If you are at high altitude (4500+) and notice yellow flames, please let us know. Special high-altitude burners are available.